In Axiom Verge – Multiverse Edition you play as Trace, a scientist who awakens in an alien world after a lab explosion. A voice calls to Trace telepathically for help, his only clue to the strange world in which he finds himself. As Trace works his way toward the voice and beyond, he explores an expansive world with unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, tons of health/power/attribute upgrades, nearly 70 unique creatures, gigantic screen-filling bosses, and unique gameplay glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay.
Axiom Verge – Multiverse Edition Details:
- The Multiverse Edition includes the game plus a double-sided poster that has the world map on one side and in-game weapons and items, along with descriptions, on the other. Enjoy an exclusive art booklet with the game’s art as well as art inspired by the game.
- The exclusive making-of documentary is produced by 2 Player Productions and Badland Games. Exclusive to the Switch version is the Original Soundtrack CD.
- Over 60 items and power-ups hidden throughout the world. Over 20 upgradeable weapons. Classic 2D graphics. Gripping scifi storyline. Pulsing sci-fi soundtrack.
- Metacritic scores of 84 on PS4 and 85 on Xbox One. 5 out of 5 Developer on US Gamer. 8 out of 10 on GameSpot.
Explore a massive world yielding 10+ hours of play time.
- Induces; Game, Double-Sided Poster, “The Art of Axiom Verge” Art Booklet, Exclusive “Making Of” Documentary, and Original Soundtrack CD.